There truly is nothing like eating an ice-cold popsicle in the hot, sweltering sun to cool you down. So, beat the heat and take a bite out of these. These Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles are under 50 calories. You will need popsicle molds, sticks, & a blender to make these.
Special Tip: You can use fresh or frozen strawberries or swap them out for a frozen berry medley or your favorite berries.
- 1 pound strawberries tops cut off and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional sweetener: Liquid Monkfruit (add a few drops to taste)
- Add 1-2 slices of strawberries to each popsicle mold.
- In a blender, combine the remaining strawberries and lemon juice. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the Greek Yogurt, vanilla extract, and sweetener (if using). Mix well and set aside.
- To fill each popsicle mold, alternate adding 1 tablespoon strawberry puree, and yogurt until filled leaving 1/4-inch from the top empty (for expansion during freezing).
- Use a butter knife or popsicle stick to gently mix the yogurt and fruit in each popsicle mold.
- Insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for 4 hours, until completely frozen.
- If you want to go dairy free you can try coconut milk, almond, or soy milk instead of yogurt
- If you want to make it simpler, combine all the strawberries, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and optional sweetner and blend until pureed. Fill each mold leaving a ¼ inch from top, insert sticks, & freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.